Friday, November 22, 2013

What a darling 1950s illustration that reminds me of the fun of nighttime bathes when I was a kid. #mom #bathroom #vintage #1950s #ad

Illustration, 1950s
Illustration, 1950s
Click here to download
What a darling 1950s illustration that reminds me of the fun of nighttime bathes when I was a kid. #mom #bathroom #vintage #1950s #ad
What a darling 1950s illustration that reminds me of the fun of nighttime bathes when I was a kid. #mom #bathroom #vintage #1950s #ad
Click here to download
Freeze Herbs in Olive Oil
Freeze Herbs in Olive Oil
Click here to download
Make your own cooking spray -- without the nasty additives! One part oil to five parts water. Shake before each use! SIMPLE!
Make your own cooking spray -- without the nasty additives! One part oil to five parts water. Shake before each use! SIMPLE!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment