Friday, November 22, 2013

Strawberry Sheet Cake - this was sooo good. But when I first took it out of the oven I wasn’t so crazy about it. Definitely put in the fridge overnight after baked to really enjoy. All the flavors come together after that. This is definitely a recipe I will make again and again. It was a huge hit and so easy. Lots of flavor.

Baked S'mores.... This'll leave me with sweet dreams!
Baked S'mores....
This'll leave me with sweet dreams!
Click here to download
Strawberry Sheet Cake - this was sooo good. But when I first took it out of the oven I wasn’t so crazy about it. Definitely put in the fridge overnight after baked to really enjoy. All the flavors come together after that. This is definitely a recipe I will make again and again. It was a huge hit and so easy. Lots of flavor.
Strawberry Sheet Cake - this was sooo good. But when I first took it out of the oven I wasn’t so crazy about it. Definitely put in the fridge overnight after baked to really enjoy. All the flavors come together after that. This is definitely a recipe I will make again and again. It was a huge hit and so easy. Lots of flavor.
Click here to download
Vintage Hand Mixer or Egg Beater by Ecko by UrbanRenewalDesigns, $12.00
Vintage Hand Mixer or Egg Beater by Ecko by UrbanRenewalDesigns, $12.00
Click here to download
Honey Soy Chicken Breasts
Honey Soy Chicken Breasts
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment