Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Strawberry Cheesecake Chimichangas - For Low Carb, sub sugar and use favorite wraps (I wish I hadn't found this recipe - in trouble now!! ;) Link for the recipe: www.justataste.co...

Vintage Apron ~
Vintage Apron ~
Click here to download
From a Dura-Gloss nail polish ad, 1945. #vintage #1940s #beauty #nails
From a Dura-Gloss nail polish ad, 1945. #vintage #1940s #beauty #nails
Click here to download
Strawberry Cheesecake Chimichangas - For Low Carb, sub sugar and use favorite wraps (I wish I hadn't found this recipe - in trouble now!! ;) Link for the recipe: www.justataste.co...
Strawberry Cheesecake Chimichangas -  For Low Carb, sub sugar and use favorite wraps (I wish I hadn't found this recipe - in trouble now!! ;)  Link for the recipe:    www.justataste.co...
Click here to download
DIY glass spray-bottle
DIY glass spray-bottle
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment