Saturday, November 23, 2013

Pioneer Woman is amazing- Creamy chicken piccata. We had this for dinner tonight and it was yummy! I used chicken tenders because I didn't have a lot of time and they thaw and cook faster. I also cooked it on the stovetop not on a grill. The chicken was delicious! The pasta was really good too. Definitely making this again.

Pioneer Woman is amazing- Creamy chicken piccata. We had this for dinner tonight and it was yummy! I used chicken tenders because I didn't have a lot of time and they thaw and cook faster. I also cooked it on the stovetop not on a grill. The chicken was delicious! The pasta was really good too. Definitely making this again.
Pioneer Woman is amazing- Creamy chicken piccata. We had this for dinner tonight and it was yummy! I used chicken tenders because I didn't have a lot of time and they thaw and cook faster. I also cooked it on the stovetop not on a grill. The chicken was delicious! The pasta was really good too. Definitely making this again.
Click here to download
And you thought fancily marbled cakes were a new trend! ;D #cake #1950s #fifties #marble #baking #food #pink #winter #cute #white #red #Valentines_Day #ad
And you thought fancily marbled cakes were a new trend! ;D #cake #1950s #fifties #marble #baking #food #pink #winter #cute #white #red #Valentines_Day #ad
Click here to download
60 Amazing Tips for Food and the Kitchen Your Mother May Have Forgotten to Tell You
60 Amazing Tips for Food and the Kitchen Your Mother May Have Forgotten to Tell You
Click here to download
Layered Chicken Taco Salad
Layered Chicken Taco Salad
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment