Sunday, November 24, 2013

healthy fries! Another pinner said: These were super easy. We did one pan just salt and pepper and one pan with season salt. Yum!! I broiled them at the very end, and cooked them on tinfoil to crisp up. Make sure they are cut even to cook even. I had some burnt :) ~EM

50 Football Party Recipes at chef-in-training.com
50 Football Party Recipes at chef-in-training.com
Click here to download
healthy fries! Another pinner said: These were super easy. We did one pan just salt and pepper and one pan with season salt. Yum!! I broiled them at the very end, and cooked them on tinfoil to crisp up. Make sure they are cut even to cook even. I had some burnt :) ~EM
healthy fries! Another pinner said: These were super easy.  We did one pan just salt and pepper and one pan with season salt.  Yum!! I broiled them at the very end, and cooked them on tinfoil to crisp up.  Make sure they are cut even to cook even.  I had some burnt :) ~EM
Click here to download
What Type of Onion Should You Use? - Cooking Tips - Food News - CHOW
What Type of Onion Should You Use? - Cooking Tips - Food News - CHOW
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment