Saturday, November 23, 2013

did not know..............Set a manicure in record time. Lightly mist cooking spray on freshly painted nails for instant smudge protection. Really???- When I see things like this it make me want to pin bogus tips!!hahhaha

did not know..............Set a manicure in record time. Lightly mist cooking spray on freshly painted nails for instant smudge protection. Really???- When I see things like this it make me want to pin bogus tips!!hahhaha
did not know..............Set a manicure in record time. Lightly mist cooking spray on freshly painted nails for instant smudge protection. Really???- When I see things like this it make me want to pin bogus tips!!hahhaha
Click here to download
Measurements Cheat Sheet
Measurements Cheat Sheet
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment