Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Bacon and Eggs Vintage illustration from: The Business of Being a Housewife, 1917. Not really regrettable, but I find the need for a recipe amusing. Maybe medically inadvisable..... I blame my grandfather's heart attack on this very recipe cooked every day by my grandmother.

Peppermint patties.
Peppermint patties.
Click here to download
Common Kitchen Measurements “Cheat Sheet” {Printable} . . . Just In Time For Holiday Cooking!
Common Kitchen Measurements “Cheat Sheet” {Printable} . . . Just In Time For Holiday Cooking!
Click here to download
Bacon and Eggs Vintage illustration from: The Business of Being a Housewife, 1917. Not really regrettable, but I find the need for a recipe amusing. Maybe medically inadvisable..... I blame my grandfather's heart attack on this very recipe cooked every day by my grandmother.
Bacon and Eggs    Vintage illustration from: The Business of Being a Housewife, 1917.  Not really regrettable, but I find the need for a recipe amusing.  Maybe medically inadvisable..... I blame my grandfather's heart attack on this very recipe cooked every day by my grandmother.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment