Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A hand tinted 1950s wedding photo that gives the bridal party the same lovely colour palette that many kitchens of the era sported (which is A-Ok in my books!). #1950s #pastel #fifties #vintage #wedding #pink #turquoise #bride

Hungarian Chicken Paprikash / 30 Delicious Things To Cook In November (via BuzzFeed)
Hungarian Chicken Paprikash / 30 Delicious Things To Cook In November (via BuzzFeed)
Click here to download
Another pinner says: "My absolute favorite buns in the world, the only ones I ever make...and they're ready in 40 minutes!
Another pinner says: "My absolute favorite buns in the world, the only ones I ever make...and they're ready in 40 minutes!
Click here to download
{Paleo "Creamy" Crockpot Chicken and Tomato Soup} Our new favorite soup. I made this last night and I used only 4 chicken breasts to save $ and it was the perfect amount of chicken!! :) going on by bi-weekly menu!
{Paleo "Creamy" Crockpot Chicken and Tomato Soup} Our new favorite soup. I made this last night and I used only 4 chicken breasts to save $ and it was the perfect amount of chicken!! :) going on by bi-weekly menu!
Click here to download
A hand tinted 1950s wedding photo that gives the bridal party the same lovely colour palette that many kitchens of the era sported (which is A-Ok in my books!). #1950s #pastel #fifties #vintage #wedding #pink #turquoise #bride
A hand tinted 1950s wedding photo that gives the bridal party the same lovely colour palette that many kitchens of the era sported (which is A-Ok in my books!). #1950s #pastel #fifties #vintage #wedding #pink #turquoise #bride
Click here to download
Easy Chicken Nuggets
Easy Chicken Nuggets
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment